Ribbed Sock - Blue
A long standard.
An everyday comfort, with ribbed support.
The Ribbed Sock has a tight-knit in the heel with terry loop that acts like a heel cup, the socks fit snug, and will not slip on you.
Made in Awaji island, Japan by YUI.CO.
A family run factory with 104 years of sock making history.
Recycled Polyester - 51%
Upcycled Cotton - 46%
Nylon - 2%
Spandex - 1%
UNISEX - ONE SIZE FITS MOST
Made in Japan
40% Recycled Polyester (RPET)
01 HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- We offer complimentary standard shipping for all orders addresses in the USA via USPS.
-The shipping costs for international orders are displayed on the checkout page.
02 HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
- As soon as your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email with the tracking information for your item(s).
03 WHAT CONTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
- We ship to many countries around the world: Argentina, Australia, Austria, the Bahamas, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and the British and US Virgin Islands.
- Shipping costs for orders outside of the U.S. vary depending on the destination.
- The shipping costs for international orders are displayed on the checkout page.
International orders will be shipped through a third party company etnies.com works with called BorderGuru. BorderGuru will handle the shipping and customs clearance for your arvingoods.com order. BorderGuru will provide the customer with a quote for duties and taxes in the arvingoods.com checkout, as well as tracking information for your package.
Favorite Socks Ever!
They look cool, they feel amazing! I want more of them:-)
Love the length
Quality socks. perfect length. planet-saving!
perfect fit.. wells wear.. enjoy the different colors...
I love my Arvins. I'm spoiled now, and don't want to wear any other socks. My old socks just lay in the drawer, sadly waiting to be replaced by new goods.
These are beautiful socks, but if you have thick ankles like I do, don't buy the calf socks. They're very tight they hurt like **** and cut off all the circulation to my feet. Going back to ankle ones.... love them!