Made to function, not just to look good. A versatile sock perfect for rocking around the apartment to sprinting in the gym. Elasticized support and a touch of padding reduce foot fatigue and boost all-day comfort. Arvin embroidery detail makes them the perfect addition to the range.
Elastic cuff for a secure fit
Terry loop padded footbed for comfort
Elastic arch support area
Embroidered Arvin Goods Logo
Made In China
01 HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- We offer complimentary standard shipping for all orders addresses in the USA via USPS.
-The shipping costs for international orders are displayed on the checkout page.
02 HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
- As soon as your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email with the tracking information for your item(s).
03 WHAT CONTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
- We ship to many countries around the world: Argentina, Australia, Austria, the Bahamas, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and the British and US Virgin Islands.
- Shipping costs for orders outside of the U.S. vary depending on the destination.
- The shipping costs for international orders are displayed on the checkout page.
International orders will be shipped through a third party company etnies.com works with called BorderGuru. BorderGuru will handle the shipping and customs clearance for your arvingoods.com order. BorderGuru will provide the customer with a quote for duties and taxes in the arvingoods.com checkout, as well as tracking information for your package.
These socks are super soft and comfortable. These are now my go-to socks and I want to get more!
My favorite Arvin socks. SO comfortable!
I like Arvin socks for their sustainability and fit. They are comfortable and lightweight. The only thing that could be better is that for me, they last under a year before getting holes.
Cushy, comfy, stays put.
I bought several pairs of these because I liked that they were made of recycled materials and the socks themselves are pretty alright. Comfortable, light compression, no problems.