Walking on clouds.
For home and away, our softest most comfortable sock to date.
The Original sock is a classic house sock, thick and comfortable, perfect for home, or wandering the world in your clogs...
Made in Awaji island, Japan by YUI.CO.
A family run factory with 104 years of sock making history.
Recycled Polyester - 51%
Upcycled Cotton - 48%
Spandex - 1%
UNISEX - ONE SIZE FITS MOST
Made in Japan
01 HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- We offer complimentary standard shipping for all orders addresses in the USA via USPS.
-The shipping costs for international orders are displayed on the checkout page.
02 HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
- As soon as your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email with the tracking information for your item(s).
03 WHAT CONTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
- We ship to many countries around the world: Argentina, Australia, Austria, the Bahamas, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and the British and US Virgin Islands.
- Shipping costs for orders outside of the U.S. vary depending on the destination.
- The shipping costs for international orders are displayed on the checkout page.
International orders will be shipped through a third party company etnies.com works with called BorderGuru. BorderGuru will handle the shipping and customs clearance for your arvingoods.com order. BorderGuru will provide the customer with a quote for duties and taxes in the arvingoods.com checkout, as well as tracking information for your package.
Beautiful and warm; all ready for the winter with these sustainable socks! Super soft on my feet, cute, and sustainable!
After a couple of weeks of experience with the Original Sock, I'm very pleased! The feel, weight, appearance, size and apparent quality of the socks were "just right" when I unwrapped the order. It was what I had been hoping for based on the online review by a third party site that led me to Arvin Goods. After having worn two different pairs for a couple of weeks, I'm very pleased with the comfort, fit and "heft" of the socks. Much better all around than the cheaper bulk order socks I had been wearing, and liked, that eventually started to shed cloth bits over time (my wife was not a fan) and that, after less use than I would have expected wearing them around the house, all wore through on the pad of the foot. I look forward to seeing how they stand up over time. Scott