Made to function, not just to look good. A versatile sock perfect for rocking around the apartment to sprinting in the gym. Elasticized support and a touch of padding reduce foot fatigue and boost all-day comfort. Arvin embroidery detail makes them the perfect addition to the range.
Elastic cuff for a secure fit
Terry loop padded footbed for comfort
Elastic arch support area
Embroidered Arvin Goods Logo
Made In China
40% Recycled Polyester (RPET)
01 HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- We offer complimentary standard shipping for all orders addresses in the USA via USPS.
-The shipping costs for international orders are displayed on the checkout page.
02 HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
- As soon as your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email with the tracking information for your item(s).
03 WHAT CONTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
- We ship to many countries around the world: Argentina, Australia, Austria, the Bahamas, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and the British and US Virgin Islands.
- Shipping costs for orders outside of the U.S. vary depending on the destination.
- The shipping costs for international orders are displayed on the checkout page.
International orders will be shipped through a third party company etnies.com works with called BorderGuru. BorderGuru will handle the shipping and customs clearance for your arvingoods.com order. BorderGuru will provide the customer with a quote for duties and taxes in the arvingoods.com checkout, as well as tracking information for your package.
I bought several pairs of these because I liked that they were made of recycled materials and the socks themselves are pretty alright. Comfortable, light compression, no problems.
I love these socks because they are built exactly like some more expensive designer "sneaker" socks that I own. I look forward to buying more soon!
I am SUPER picky about undergarments. I’m the one researching for hours once my favorite brand stops making what I’ve loved (crushes me every time). I decided to try these mostly because of the sustainability, assuming I wouldn’t like them, but what the ****. Well, I’m currently filling out this review in hopes of getting a discount for doing so so I can restock my entire sock collection. They are incredibly comfortable, absorb sweat well (as in my feet are dry - I hate non-cotton socks like dress socks that tend to make my feet sweat and stink). They feel super durable...not too thick, not too thin. Hug the mid-foot. They are just really good socks. Highly recommend trying them out.
Happy to hear the socks are working for you. We appreciate the honest feedback!
Arvin socks are everything they are said to be - Strong, quality socks.
I found Arvin on IG and thought to myself, eh I need some new socks anyways I'll give them a go. I only made the purchase because I saw them be promoted by Goodonyou, an ethical fashion app. So I thought to myself for more ethical brand that makes recycled/upcycled material socks, the price for the 3-pack of socks was decent. But wow- everything you'd want in a sock! Not only did it ship super quickly to me, but I love how thick the fabric is. I feel like that's so hard to come by, if you buy any short socks the fabric usually wears on the bottom almost immediately. They come in classic colors and the socks have a 'tongue' to help give extra padding for your ankle which I also love! The quality feels superb and I'll definitely be buying from Arvin Goods again. BTW The S/M size is fits pretty well on my size 8 feet (US womens.)