A take on the peoples favorite No Show Sock.
The perfect summer invisible sneaker sock.
The Street Sock has full terry knit giving a performance, and cushion for daily use, as well as a silicone heel grip for no slip.
Made in Awaji island, Japan by YUI.CO.
A family run factory with 104 years of sock making history.
Upcycled Cotton - 51%
Recycled Polyester (RPET) - 47%
Nylon - 1%
Elastane - 1%
UNISEX - ONE SIZE FITS MOST
Made in Japan
01 HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- We offer complimentary standard shipping for all orders addresses in the USA via USPS.
-The shipping costs for international orders are displayed on the checkout page.
02 HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
- As soon as your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email with the tracking information for your item(s).
03 WHAT CONTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
- We ship to many countries around the world: Argentina, Australia, Austria, the Bahamas, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and the British and US Virgin Islands.
- Shipping costs for orders outside of the U.S. vary depending on the destination.
- The shipping costs for international orders are displayed on the checkout page.
International orders will be shipped through a third party company etnies.com works with called BorderGuru. BorderGuru will handle the shipping and customs clearance for your arvingoods.com order. BorderGuru will provide the customer with a quote for duties and taxes in the arvingoods.com checkout, as well as tracking information for your package.
These are my absolute favorite socks I’ve owned. Please Arvin start making some more colors of these. I love all my Arvin socks but these are by far the best
I was skeptical about the "one size fits all" for my size 6 1/2 feet, but these socks are great! They're comfortable and they fit just fine. I would recommend that they should offer more color choices.
Looks great, nice padding, not too hot. Overall a stylish no-show sock.
Extremely excited to start wearing these once we can go outside! Great indoor socks though :)