Pick any 3 socks and we’ll donate $5 to families in need.
Varsity track tech for real life. Durable cotton and polyester fabric wicks sweat in a pinch and withstand the rigors of extracurricular activities. Elastic arch support with padded footbed makes city kicks or hiking boots even comfier. To class, work, or track practice, classic ribbed design and a wide range of colorways make it happen.
Terry Loop Padded Footbed For Comfort
Elastic Arch Support Area
Embroidered Arvin Goods Logo
Made In China
01 HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- We offer complimentary standard shipping for all orders addresses in the USA via USPS.
-The shipping costs for international orders are displayed on the checkout page.
02 HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
- As soon as your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email with the tracking information for your item(s).
03 WHAT CONTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
- We ship to many countries around the world: Argentina, Australia, Austria, the Bahamas, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and the British and US Virgin Islands.
- Shipping costs for orders outside of the U.S. vary depending on the destination.
- The shipping costs for international orders are displayed on the checkout page.
International orders will be shipped through a third party company etnies.com works with called BorderGuru. BorderGuru will handle the shipping and customs clearance for your arvingoods.com order. BorderGuru will provide the customer with a quote for duties and taxes in the arvingoods.com checkout, as well as tracking information for your package.
I love these socks. The color is perfect. You can feel the quality. Why anyone would buy socks Other than recycled fiber is beyond me. Even the packaging was eco. Arvin is the leader.
Arvin makes a great product that’s comfortable and great for hiking. Their service is the best, too.
I like the socks a lot. They’re thick and strong, good for hiking, and of course I like knowing how they were made. The folks at Arvin are always a pleasure to work with, too. I wish them all the luck.
The elasticity and durability has been phenomenal. I use these socks daily. The white tube socks for the gym and the colored striped ones for work. I probably have over 15-20 units that I rotate. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Awesome my favor out of all the styles